navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

JM Bariani & Carl's Jr LOVE

hi y'all. updating on my foodscape yesterday and today from my hp..the layout is gonna be stupid and messy cause the pictures are all at the bottom..and i dont really know how to beautify it from my hp...sorry! ≧﹏≦

so yesterday i had lunch with my family at JM BARIANI, Tesco Ampang. i just got my salary so i decided to treat my mom and dad (and the rest) something special. my mom loves nasi bariani (her fave is INSAF at Jln TAR,KL) but since Tesco is the only place that is easy to go to and accessible to wheelchair, we choose to go eat there.

the food is quite nice, price is as expected from a restaurant like this...and this is what we ordered;
lamb bariani: rm15.70
beef bariani: rm13.70
fried chicken bariani: rm14.00
bariani rice only: rm4.80
iced milo: rm3.00
sirap limau/sirap ais: rm2.20
teh tarik: rm2.20
iced lime: rm2.50
sirap bandung: rm4.00
*service charge is 10%

then today i went to my bf's to pick up his blind cat cause my bf is going balik kampung...and we had lunch at Carl's Jr. i had Western Combo (rm18.00), my bf had Portobello Combo (rm24.30) and our friend had Superstar Combo (rm17.95)
alrightey then...i think that's all for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment