navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Introduction? Yesss!

Hi! This is my 100th blogging tryout...(jk). but it's probably like the 10th or 11th. I have often failed to keep up with them, neglected them and so on..I have tried most blogging platform there is and always fall back to the trusty blogger :)

Anyhow, this blog is nothing like my previous blogs where I usually post nonsensical things and random thoughts. Well, I'd probably still post random things every now and then...its inevitable, but mostly (I HOPE!) this blog will consist of RECIPES and REVIEWS of FOOD! Like my blog title says, I'm a Certified OMNOMNOMNIVOR :p

Ok ok, enough with the introductions. I'm going to start posting reviews now of my latest food excapade! And since I'm actually in between cooking right now, I will probably post the recipes for it too later on!

Til my next post, LOVE!


No comments:

Post a Comment