navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tony Roma's Lunch Value & IKEA's Most-Famous!

So, last Friday (July 20th - the day before Ramadhan), my boyfriend, me and a friend went to IKEA Damansara to get some juicy meatballs and to see The Dark Knight Rises at e-Curve. But since it was in the afternoon (about 12pm or so) the "canteen" was fully packed, more than usual. I think it's because tomorrow was Ramadhan, so everybody decided they wanted juicy meatballs too...

Anyways, we decided we wouldn't want to wait (cause our movie starts at 2pm) and headed to the many many restaurants just across the street. But as soon as we saw the Lunch Deal at Tony Roma's (well, actually since I saw the deal cause I've been dying to try it since like, ever) we quickly went in and got our table. We were quite dorky and very "kampung" cause we were "..oooh, ...aaah" inside and I'm sure everyone talked about how "kampung" we were. But I didn't care! Ha.ha.ha... (of course I do...)

Anyways here is the LUNCH VALUE menu:


DON'T BE FOOLED by the RM16.90 cause NOT ALL of them are that price. I think maybe 4-5 items is but they were good enough for me :)



View from our table to the bar and kitchen. We waited for about 15min for our food so it aint that bad I guess.. The free-flow drinks came first too. Me and my friend had Iced Lemon Tea and my BF had Mountain Dew. The drinks are inclusive of the Value Lunch. :)



OH GOSH! This is a VERY VERY BAD FOOD REVIEW isnt it? Cause I TOTALLY FORGOT to take the closeup of the FOOD! But instead, there we are camwhoring with our food! Ugh. Anyways, I had MOJO CHICKEN (RM16.90), my BF had BBQ CHICKEN (RM16.90) and my friend had CHICKEN CAPRESE PASTA (RM24.90).

Now let me tell you about the portion and what is it we ate; my MOJO CHICKEN consist of a decent sized chicken breast, a handful of steamed brocolli and pineapple salsa (both which i LOVE!) and (i think) a cup of rice (i resembled our very own nasi minyak). My BF's BBQ CHICKEN consist of a decent sized chicken leg, a handful of fries and some coleslaw. Meanwhile........our lucky friend (notice the big smile!) meal consist of LARGE serving of pasta in tomato sauce and a decent sized chicken breast. (I was jealous, next time I am totally having the pasta!)

OH, then we went and watched TDKR, which in our opinion, was AWESOME!

...after the movie, we sneaked to see if IKEA's "canteen" is still packed and it was..but not as crowded. SO we decided we would get some snacks.



Yeah, SNACKS....yum. Me and le BF had Apple Pie, Marble Cheesecake and a-i-forgot-its-name-but-very-foreign-i'm-sure "tart". And ofcourse, our friend couldn't resist but to have the oh-so-yummeh-and-juicy IKEA's famous meatballs :)

Our wallet hated us that day (well, mine didn't..since my BF paid for the food :p)..
But trust me, IT WAS WORTH IT!

Until next post, love :)

No comments:

Post a Comment