navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Friday, January 18, 2013

Agrotek Garden Resort

Hi!
Its already January 2013! Really can't believe how long it has been since my last post. Honestly it wasn't because I was busy or anything, mostly because I was wayyyyy too lazy AND because my camera was "missing".

See, last month, 15th to be exact, I went to this place for "kursus" with my office; Unit Kewangan, KKM to this wonderful place, Agrotek Garden Resort, Hulu Langat.


Its a gorgeous place with a nice cool river, extensive garden dining halls and cute chalets. There are activities you can do there too, like karaoke, sports and other stuff.
But to cut things short, we went for only a day, so on our way back I sort of misplaced my camera (actually I put it in my unclosed bag and it fell out while the bag was at the back of the facilitator's jeep). So I got it back yesterday, thanks to my friend Atiqah (she was kind enough to rempit with me all the way to Kota Warisan in Sepang to get it back from the facilitator).

So in conjunction of this festive event (haha!) i feel the need to update on this!

So here's a few pictures of the kursus ヾ(*⌒ヮ⌒*)ゞ

 
from left: Atiqah, Wani, Ain & Liza
 
our favorite colleague, En Rahman who is always 
so kind with us and feeding us food :p  
 
from left: Farah & Me  (*≧▽≦)
 
one of the many dining hall
 
the super cold river!
 
the FOOD, 
bbq chicken with black pepper gravy, lamb chop, 
coleslaw, fries, hotdogs and watermelon  (bbq dinner) -wani's
 
the FOOD,
bbq chicken with black pepper gravy, coleslaw, 
bbq squid and fries (bbq dinner) -mine
 
after a day of on-land activities, its time for a dip in the cold water!
 
after dinner, picture time with the facilitators (●´∀`●)

Agrotek was A+ for calming and relaxing and gorgeous view and the food was delicious too! And trust me, there are a lot more pictures but I'm not gonna bore this place (and you!) with them anymore. I'll post them on facebook maybe... Alrightey then, that's all for this post! Until next time! ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment