navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Monday, January 28, 2013

Birthdays!

today we're celebrating my nephew's birthday.
plus his mom's birthday (26th) too. 
had KFC and my homemade "huge-sandwich-cookie-like-choco-cake"...hahaha 
(cake recipe will be posted later!)

look at this monstrosity!

 this is my nephew! Ahmad Hasbullah Sait! He's 8 today ( ^_^ )

with his sister, Princess Alya Hasinah ( >___< )

 my big-bro with his family; his lil' one-Ahmad Haslin Daniyal, 
his second-Alya, his 1st-Bday Boy and wifey.

Bday boy with prezzie from me(half with my dad) 
& ofcourse a lil prezzie for Alya too.......

 prezzie unwrapped; mini skateboard (thundercats themed!)
& "princess" crown and jewellery.

why i got him a skateboard? 
cause eversince he was in kindergarten (age 5) he had been saying he wanted a papan luncur (which literally means skateboard in Bahasa Melayu)
i think he's old enough to take risk and learn this so,...why not right? (○ε^○)

No comments:

Post a Comment