navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Week of Eid.

Ohmygosh. It's been over a week since my last post...i was honestly very very busy! It was so crazy and i was all over the place that i didn't even snap much photos even though i carried my camera everywhere!

see that tiny piece of red cake? that's my red velvet that got gobbled up in less than half an hour it was "presented" on the morning of eid...hehe. the green pandan layer one was bought by my cousin.

the food. kari daging, kuah lodeh, ayam masak merah, nasi jagung, nasi impit, acar mentah nanas and oranges.

the cookies and others. mostly are store bought...hehe..

homemade dadih.

the keropok.

the cookies. the white one is super duper crazy good, its 
bangkit cheese!

this is on the 3rd day of eid. at my aunt's. that's her huge kitteh! <3


1 comment:

  1. I am extremely impressed together with your writing talents and also with the structure for your blog.
    Is that this a paid subject or did you customize it your self?
    Anyway stay up the nice quality writing, it is rare to see
    a great blog like this one today..

    http://talkoff.net/PerryAok

    my blog Promotional Flash drives

    ReplyDelete