navbar

(♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ HOME (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ RECIPES FROM THIS BLOG (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ FACEBOOK (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ PINTEREST (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡ CATMOJI FOR CATLOVER! (♥ó㉨ò)ノ♡

Saturday, August 04, 2012

Energy Drink.

Do you like energy drink? i do. whenever i drink one, i'll be up all night.
the Krating Daeng
RED BULL sold in Malaysia are the Thailand version.
can is shorter, wider and gold. it is a lot more sweeter and honey-like.
(image courtesy of wiki)
the overseas version. taste less sweet and have a sort of bitter aftertaste (to me atleast).

(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

but red bull is only my 2nd choice...only when my all time favorite isn't available..
and my all time favorite energy drink is??? LIVITA of course (ღ˘⌣˘ღ)  ・*:.。. .。.:*・
(my dad introduced it to me when i was younger. he would buy half a dozen (sometimes more) for our trips in the car going back kampung or holidays)

the ones we have in Malaysia are like this.
i had the regular ones growing up 
but now i love the honey ones simply cause i love it sweeter!

(image courtesy of wiki)
this is the original japanese version LIPOVITAN!
not available in Malaysia...tsk.tsk.

♡(*´∀`*)人(*´∀`*)♡

which one do you have in your country ( ・◇・)?

No comments:

Post a Comment